5 International channels | 2 South Asian channels
3 Local language channels | 42 Million viewers
- Zee TV, a Hindi GEC and Zee Cinema, Hindi Bollywood channel are the market leaders in the segment and the only Hindi channel with a dedicated beam for Africa
- Reaching to 1.25 Million viewers and is available on Multichoice and a wide array of other platforms
- Zee TV is present in Southern Africa, Eastern Africa up to the Indian Ocean Islands of Mauritius, Madagascar and few others
- Zee World is the world’s 1st Bollywood dubbed English GEC launched in 2015. Reaching 8.2 million households across 50 countries in Anglophone, Africa. This also includes 4.5 million households in South Africa. The channel has been created for mainstream African audiences and popular amongst mainstream African female audiences. The channel’s programming has a female skew. ZEE WORLD RANKS AMONG TOP 3 GECs in the African territory and is available on DSTV & GOTV
- Zee Magic is the world’s 1st French Bollywood GEC launched in 2015. Reaching out to 1 million HHs across 21 countries in Francophone Africa and is Available on Canal plus, Gotv
- Zee Alem is the first channel launched in Amharic language for Ethiopia in June 2020. This channel has been received well by the viewers and is finding traction every day.
Below mentioned is a comprehensive list of the platforms which beam Zee Network across the Africa region.
Zee TV Africa on Multichoice (DSTV)
South Africa: ZEE TV Channel No. – 452
Southern Africa: Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland.
East Africa: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique Rwanda & Burundi.
On Other Platform: Canal Plus- Mauritius, Re-Union Island